- Open any YouTube video (including playlists) in a popout player, either as a new browser window or a new tab in your current browser window.
- Show or hide the video player controls in the popout player.
- Automatically resume playback of the video when the popout player opens.
- Automatically loop videos (both single videos and playlists) in the popout player.
- Customize the size of the popout player, either as a fixed size or as a percentage of your screen’s resolution.
- Close the original video when the popout player opens.
- Firefox Only Add custom text to the popout player’s window title (for scripting).
- Keyboard shortcut for opening the popout player.
For more information, head to the YouTube Popout Player website.
|Web Browser||Information||Download Link|
|Google Chrome||Download from the Chrome Web Store|
|Mozilla Firefox||Download from Mozilla Add-ons|